- Director: Jeremy Podeswa,
- Writer: D. B. Weiss, David Benioff,
- StarCast: Aidan Gillen, Alfie Allen, Conleth Hill, Emilia Clarke, Gwendoline Christie, Iain Glen, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Jerome Flynn, John Bradley, Kit Harington, Kristofer Hivju, Lena Headey, Liam Cunningham, Maisie Williams, Nathalie Emmanuel, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage, Rory McCann, Sophie Turner,
- Producer: Alan Freir, Alanna Riddell, Annick Wolkan, Bernadette Caulfield, Bryan Cogman, Carolyn Strauss, Christopher Newman, D.B. Weiss, David Benioff, Duncan Muggoch, Frank Doelger, George R.R. Martin, Greg Spence, Guymon Casady, Lisa McAtackney, Oliver Butler, Peter Welter Soler, Snorri Þórisson, Spike Allison Hooper, Vince Gerardis,
- Company: Bighead Littlehead, Generator Entertainment, Grok! Studio, Home Box Office, Television 360,
- Runtime: 80 min
- Categories: 123 Movies • Game of Thrones • Game Of Thrones Download • Game Of Thrones Free • Game Of Thrones Live Stream • Game Of Thrones Season 8 • Game Of Thrones Watch Online • How To Watch Game Of Thrones
HBO Game of Thrones Season 8 online
Season 8 of Game of Thrones will be the last and final season. The season is scheduled to be telecasted on April 14, 2019. This final season was announced by HBO in July 2016 and its filming officially began on October 23, 2017.
It has been officially announced that the final season will only have six episodes. However, each episode is a feature-length i.e. anything from 60 mins to 120 mins.
Series creators and executive producers will be the show runners for the eighth season. The directors for the same were announced in September 2017.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Trailer
How to Watch HBO Game of Thrones Season 8 Free?
Eighth season is a 140 page outline written excellently by David Benioff. The writing of this became more difficult as it was the last season and ending a hit series is never easy.
It needs a lot of thinking and writing to get the same kind of love and affection from our viewers.
It was decided well before hand that season 7 and season 8 will have fewer episodes as the director and producer decided this because they were not able to produce 10 episodes.
Benioff and Weiss spoke about the end of the series saying that they were very happy that they have not lost any of the core members of their team and all of the team did excellent job in bringing this series to an end. Initially, it was decided to create a 70 hour movie, however, it turned out to be 73 hour long.
The first official trailer of the eighth season was released on December 6, 2018 on HBO. The trailer was directed by David Nutter, who is an American television and film director and television producer, best known for directing pilot episodes for television. He have received many awards for his work for the HBO production Game of Thrones.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Live
Now we’ve finally received an air date for GOT –it’ll return on April 14 2019. In the latest trailer, we see Arya Stark as she looks up at a dragon who appears to be flying over the Unsullied and Dothraki.
The moment then heads to a scene that shows armies arriving into Winterfell, which goes some way in explaining why Arya looks so happy to have them on board. Another shot sees The Wall falling down from a seemingly different angle than the season seven finale, which suggests it could be the other side of Viserion’s unbridled destruction.
There are many people who wait for this famous television play. Many fans are watching previous plays repeatedly because they really like it and find it one of the most interesting series ever. Everyone is wondering what will be the end of this series.
HBO Game of Thrones Season 8 White Walkers
We are imagining that the White Walkers will either be routed or emerge triumphant, while we’re hoping for the former, George RR Martin has always promised the end to his saga will be “bittersweet”. There can an ending to one of our favorite heroes, they may loose their lives while the other heroes win.
Over the years, the security around Game of Thrones has become tighter, and this time it is an attempt to stave off the normal set leaks. HBO president of programming Casey Bloys revealed that multiple endings will be filmed and produced to prevent spoilers from leaking ahead of the finale season.
Game of Thrones fans will have to wait for few more days to see how the HBO drama will come to an end. It has been one of the most famous and loved drama of the recent times. Hope we all will like the last season the most and will watch it again and again.